Вопрос-ответ

+7 (925) 505-03-95

Москва, Шубинский переулок, д.2/3
Коллегия адвокатов «Адвокат»

Судебная практика. Разъяснение Конституционного Суда РФ, порядок возбуждения уголовного дела по ч.1 ст.116.1 УК РФ (04 апр 2024)

Посетители сайта при необходимости могут ознакомиться с судебной практикой и разъяснением КС РФ на сайте по адресу:

Topic-icon Good afternoon! My name is Kelly. My husband and me have the citizensh…

• Kelly, India
  • Kelly, India аватар Автор темы
  • Посетитель
  • Посетитель
12 года 8 мес. назад #6275

Good afternoon! My name is Kelly. My husband and me have the citizenship of India. 3 years ago we decided to start new life in Russia, because my husband was invited to work by Russian firm. Can he apply for a residence permit without going through a temporary residence permit and does it have any benefits in getting citizenship?

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
12 года 8 мес. назад #12983

Dear, Kelly. Your husband will not have any benefits, except the citizenship of the Russian Federation. You should apply to the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation with this question. They have full information about about the procedure and documents required to obtain temporary registration, migration cards, residence permits and citizenship. If you want to have more information for this question or if want any help in representation of your interests in Federal Migration Service organs, please call me. All my coordinates you may find on my Web site.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.092 секунд
Rambler's Top100