Вопрос-ответ

+7 (925) 505-03-95

Москва, Шубинский переулок, д.2/3
Коллегия адвокатов «Адвокат»

Russia will maintain consular records of citizens living abroad (12 фев 2024)

If necessary, site visitors can familiarize themselves with the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated January 16, 2024. and an action plan on this issue on the website at:

Topic-icon Hello ! I am citizen of Namibia, I married with the Russian from the e…

• Jane Macfly, Namibia
  • Jane Macfly, Namibia аватар Автор темы
  • Посетитель
  • Посетитель
12 года 7 мес. назад #6276

Hello ! I am citizen of Namibia, I married with the Russian from the end of 90ths. Our marriage was registered in Russia. I have alredy applied for Russian citizenship, but it just approved residence permits, after 2 years of my life in Russia the mistake was found and in result residence permit was canceled. Please tell me whether I can under the simplified system to obtain citizenship of the Russian Federation, what steps need to go, what documents to provide and for how long can I expect? Maybe there are some ways to what in my case, get in a shorter time to get Russian citizenship? Thank you very much!

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
12 года 7 мес. назад #12984

Jane, First read the answers section on citizenship, on the same issues previously given detailed answers. If you want to have more information for this question or if want any help in representation of your interests in Federal Migration Service organs, please call me.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.094 секунд
Rambler's Top100