Вопрос-ответ

+7 (925) 505-03-95

Москва, Шубинский переулок, д.2/3
Коллегия адвокатов «Адвокат»

Пенсионеры, инвалиды, ветераны боевых действий и многодетные родители будут освобождены от комиссии банка при оплате коммунальных услуг (03 мая 2024)

Посетители сайта при необходимости могут ознакомиться с распоряжением Правительства РФ на сайте по адресу:

Topic-icon Hello Nikolay! Advise me please what can be done to restore my family.…

• Lora Brown
  • Lora Brown аватар Автор темы
  • Посетитель
  • Посетитель
13 года 3 мес. назад #6028

Hello Nikolay! Advise me please what can be done to restore my family. Six years ago, I met my future husband, after a while we were married, we have joint real estate, car, then we went together to the migration service in order to petition for residency permits. However, the same day my husband was detained by the immigration service and after few months in accordance with a judicial verdict he was removed from the country for violating immigration laws. Consul issued him the certificate for the return to the Russian Federation. Can you help my husband to prepare a letter to the embassy and obtaining a work visa ?

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
13 года 3 мес. назад #12736

Dear Lora , in accordance with this information I can advise you: As in the Russian Federation and in any other states the majorities’ court decisions may be appealed. You have not written: what country is your residence, so I will proceed from the general rules. First I recommend you to find a lawyer on the place of your residence to investigate your problem, court materials and will appeal against judicial decisions. You have not written, for what time the restrictions for entry to your husband were imposed. For example, some countries may restrict the entry for the person to 5, 10 or 20 years, or even restrict the entry into the country to all of life. I am writing this, because if your husband have banned the entry of 10 years and the appeal against the court verdict, it is possible to achieve reductions of up to 5 years, etc. No problems with regard the preparation of letters, appeals to the consulate to prepare. However, your request to obtain a working visa for your husband, and I think that will be difficult, because your husband was removed. But in any case, if you want you may propose your husband to contact me, we'll meet and talk about the possibilities of appeal on the court decision and about the legal actions for restoration of the family.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.139 секунд
Rambler's Top100